Chen Liqun, female, was born in Mainland China in 1957 and is now an American citizen.
1. I have participated in the Tiananmen Democracy Wall movement in China since 1979, and founded the underground publication "Fourth Five-Year Plan" in Zhejiang Province, China with famous democratic activists Zhu Yufu, Mao Qingxiang, Wang Rongqing, Ye Hang, Wang Donghai, Qi Huimin, Nie Minzhi, Xu Guoqiang, Shen Jianmin, etc. "Monthly", "Zhijiang Monthly", participated in the founding of "East China Civil Journal" and local and national democracy movement organizations. For many years, individuals and families have been stalked, harassed, summoned, and censored, losing opportunities for school, employment and personal development. .
2. During the "6.4" Tiananmen Democracy Movement in 1989, due to speeches, demonstrations, planning of strikes in the Hangzhou area, planning of the last protest march in Hangzhou after the Tiananmen Massacre, and fundraising to support students on hunger strike, Zhejiang Province was affected by activities such as Wanted by the Public Security Bureau, he was forced to flee for 17 months.
3. In 1998, the party formation movement started in Hangzhou. Old friends from 79 years such as Zhu Yufu, Mao Qingxiang, Wang Rongqing, Qi Huimin, and Wang Donghai, as well as Wang Youcai, Zhu Zhengming and others who later met, came to my home many times to plan party formation together. Later, Mr. Li Li, a special agent of the Liberal Democratic Party of Pakatan Rakyat, was arranged to return to China for secret talks with China Democracy Party founder Wang Youcai, and to arrange for Dr. Wang Ce from Spain to return to China for secret talks with Wang Youcai. Therefore, he was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Wang Youcai was arrested again and sentenced to 11 years. The friends involved in the case, such as Huang Heqing and Li Li, were detained for several months and then returned to Spain. My friends Huang Yaohan, Dai Shaomin and my husband were all implicated in the case. Imprisoned. The rescue of human rights in China came to the United States. Many of the friends mentioned above, including Zhu Yufu and Mao Qingxiang, were sentenced in the party formation movement.
4. After coming to the United States, I also actively participated in overseas democracy movements. I am one of the organizers of all major democracy movement events in the New York area. In 2002, he was elected as a member of the headquarters of the National League of China, and in 2011 as the vice chairman of the National League of China; in 2009, he participated in the establishment of the China Democracy Party Overseas Support Association and was elected chairman. This organization includes all the Democratic leaders who participated in the 1998 party formation movement who were exiled at the time. In the same year, he participated in the establishment of the China Democracy Forum and the China Citizens in Distress Foundation and served as the first rotating chairman.
5. In 2009, he was one of the initiators of the preparatory committee of the China Democracy Party National Committee. On April 5, 2010, he was elected as the executive member of the China Democracy Party Committee and the chairman of the support committee; in 2011, he was elected as the deputy of the United States Committee of the China Democracy Party Committee. Chairman. On December 13, 2014, I was elected as the vice chairman of the China Democracy Party National Committee at the Second Special Representative Conference of the National Committee. My duty is to coordinate domestic and foreign Democratic organizations.